Unlike many budget hotels in Hong Kong, the 454 rooms and suites at Cosmopolitan Hotel are all comfortably appointed with tasteful contemporary decor and include ten disabled rooms and eight floors of non-smoking rooms. A boutique hotel in Hong Kong, Cosmopolitan offers our guests a combination of contemporary style and traditional values. Celebrating both Chinese and Western cuisine, La Maison de l'Orient restaurant at Cosmopolitan Hotel delivers a stylish and sophisticated Hong Kong dining experience.
Deluxe Course View :
- Deluxe Course View Double Room not only affords breathtaking views of the adjacent racecourse but also the city skyline.
Deluxe Causeway Bay City View Room :
- Offering spectacular views of the Hong Kong city skyline and Causeway Bay.
- 26 square metres / 280 square feet.
- A choice of a double bed or twin beds.
- An executive work desk.
Room Facilities :
- Wireless USB Modem with HSPA
- Wireless and wired broadband Internet access
- Top quality duvet
- Your choice of pillow type including tailor-made Eco Pillow
- Colour television with satellite and cable channels
- Pay movies
- Multi-language voicemail system
- International direct dial telephone
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Fully stocked minibar
- In-room safe
- Individual thermostat control
RESTAURANTS & BARS:
- La Maison de le Orient: Located on the 1st floor, La Maison de I Orient offers superb Chinese and western cuisine under one-roof. Delicate Cantonese dim sum and executive lunch are also available.
- 3T Bar: Adjacent to the hotel Lobby, 3T Bar is the ideal place to meet up with friends over a glass of wine, enjoy a beer from a wide international selection, or opt for your favourite cocktail.
- Gym Room
- Foot Massage & Body Treatments
- Car Parking
- Car Rental
- Saftey Deposit Box
- Laundry & Drycleaning Services
- Tour assitance desk
- 24 Hr room service