Burj Al Arab is located on Dubai’s Jumeirah Beach strip. The hotel is 15 kilometers from the main city centre and 25 kilometers from Dubai International Airport. Visible from almost everywhere in the city, Burj Al Arab is a landmark on the Dubai coastline where exceeding service and quality are foremost. The exclusive Burj Al Arab is an all-suite hotel that encompasses 28 double stories to contain the 202 luxury duplexes of superior standard.For the comfort and convenience of guests, there is a dedicated reception on each floor with check-in conducted in the privacy of the individual suite. There is huge variety of brilliant, elegant restaurants that offer much more than the average. Al Mahara (The Oyster) let you enjoy your meal next to a large circle aquarium. The Skyview Bar leaves you with an unforgettable experience drinking cocktails made by Rikard Lindqvist from Sweden, 200 meters above the sea-level. If that is not enough, there are 8 more restaurants to choose from. Located on 18th floor, the lavishly decorated private health and fitness facility is named after the Assawan stone known for its purity and healing properties. The hotel has an open-air swimming pool & guests also have access to the private beach, located on mainland next to Majlis Al Bahar across the causeway. Guests of Burj can enjoy unlimited complimentary access to the park. Burj Al Arab boasts one of the world’s largest fleets of Rolls Royces which is available for guests’ transfers to the airport or around Dubai.
Towering 27 double-height storey's high, Burj Al Arab comprises of a choice of One and Two bedroom and Diplomatic Suites, Panoramic and Club Suites; the Presidential Suites and the two Royal Suites that extend over the 25th floor.
All suites feature floor to ceiling windows, with commanding views of the Jumeirah beach and the warm Arabian Gulf and incorporate state-of-the-art technology, with and electronic system that allows guests to control their environment through the touch of a fingertip.
This all-suite hotel reflects the very finest that the world has to offer. With your chauffeur driven Rolls Royce, discreet in-suite check-in, private reception desk on every floor and a brigade of highly trained butlers who provide round-the-clock attention, you can be assured of the ultimate in personal service throughout your stay.
202 duplex suites, ranging from 170 sq. mts to 780 sq. mts, across 27 floors each with its own Guest Services exclusive for in-suites check-in and butler services.
- In addition to a dining and living area, each suite has an office area complete with laptop, Internet access, private fax, printer and copier
- Hidden network of advanced technology – lighting, curtains and air-conditioning at the touch of a button
- 42-inch plasma screen, video on demand, DVD, 93 cable channels and 2 hotel information channels
- Full range of men and ladies Hermes amenities (full size bottles)
- Dining table for in-suite dining
- A safe
- Pillow menu with a range of 13 pillows and quilts to choose from
- Walk-in shower and Jacuzzi / Spa bath, complimented by a decadent bath menu with music and Aromatherapy Associates bath oils, prepared by your butler
- Children’s amenities
- A private bar and in-suite mini-bar