Built to a shape of the reflecting breaking waves of the Arabian Gulf, Jumeirah Beach Hotel offers pristine private beaches and unhindered views of Burj Al Arab. The hotel is just 15 kilometers from the city centre and 25 kilometers from Dubai International Airport. Jumeirah Beach Hotel's ingenious design provides a sense of endless space and light, ensuring every one of the 598 luxury rooms and suites enjoys an unhindered view of the ocean through floor to ceiling windows. Whether you prefer a casual stellar breakfast overlooking the sea, a light leisurely lunch next to the sparkling shoreline or an intimate dinner for two beneath a canopy of stars or in a chic dining room, there is something to satisfy every appetite at the hotel. If you want to get splashed, sprayed, swooped, swished and swept away, Wild Wadi Waterpark is the place to play, its just nearby. The hotel offers a magnificent sports club with a complete range of fitness equipment. In addition, to the host of water sports available, the hotel also provides extensive tennis, squash, beach volleyball, golf practice and swimming pools.
With 618 rooms, suites and villas, The Jumeirah Beach Hotel is truly impressive. The scale of the hotel, its dramatic shape and breathtaking form are but the start of a hotel experience which is beyond imagination.
- 50 square meters
- All sea view
- Floor to ceiling windows
- IDD telephone
- Fax machine
- Luxury bath and walk in shower
- Luxury amenities.
Premium Leisure Club
Rooms are similar to Deluxe, guests get upgraded facilities.
- Club open from 7.30am until 12am,
- Airport transfers,
- A dedicated reception,
- Complimentary cocktail on arrival
- Gift for the children.
- Games room with a range of toys
- Computer room with Sony Playstation
- Internet access for a nominal fee
- TV entertainment
- Complimentary breakfast in an exclusive area
- Complimentary Afternoon Tea
- Terrace with spectacular views
Suites are located at either end of each floor, they have large balconies on the side of the building, beachcomber suites open on too the beach.
- Priority check in/out in the comfort of the Club Executive Lounge, luxurious amenities
- Guests have access to the Club Executive Lounge and breakfast is served in either La Parrilla, The Colonnade or in the comfort of your room
- Guests with children have access to the Premium Leisure Club and breakfast is served in either the Premium Leisure Club, The Colonnade or in the comfort of your room
All day tea, coffee and soft drinks served in the lounge or Club
- Daily happy hour
- Complimentary Internet access
- Selection of international newspapers and magazines