Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa is set in landscaped gardens overlooking the famous Jumeira coastline. The hotel is within easy reach of the world class Emirates Golf Club and The Montgomerie Golf Club, a mere 10 minutes to Dubai Internet City or Mall Of The Emirate and a short 20 minute drive to the Dubai International Financial Centre. Dubai International Airport is just 25 minutes drive from the hotel.
Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa boast 500 carefully designed rooms and suites in a friendly environment, providing all the latest technologies to ensure you a memorable stay. Elegantly designed spacious rooms and suites are gracefully appointed and come with all the contemporary amenities, enabling you to relax and have a blissful sleep after a busy day. The resort has 14 restaurants that serves a wide range of American, Italian, Mediterranean, Malay and Indonesian cuisine for you to feast on. The Piano Bar is the perfect place for aperitifs and nightcaps.
RESTAURANT & BARS:
- Rhodes Twenty10: This restaurant offers both classic and more exotic Open European dishes with a variety of grills, from lobster to steak.
- Al Khaima: Arabic tradition takes over with mezzehs, it serves Arabic grills and sheesha pipes.
- Al Murjan: Elegantly serving tea, coffee, cakes, pastries and light snacks.The place to meet for afternoon tea or spend quality time with a good book or a newspaper.
- Bar Below: Taste some of the finest wines and champagnes while you enjoy the smooth grooves played by the resident DJ.
- Brasserie: Open all day, every day with sumptuous international buffets, an a la carte menu and themed cuisine from around the world.
- Fusion: A feast from the Far East combining Thai, Malay and Indonesian recipes. Three fantastic cuisines in one very special restaurant. Spice up your life.
- Maya: Taste the flavour of Mexico courtesy of the Chef Patron Richard Sandoval, a leader in the upscale Latin culinary movement.
- Maya Roof Top Bar: A chilled Latin ambience makes this the place to lounge with upbeat grooves from the resident DJ.
- Mi Vida: Sensational seafood and a Mediterranean mood. Select your food from the fresh fish market and have it cooked to your liking.
- Ossigeno: Italian cuisine with a contemporary twist, served in stylish surroundings.The art of Italian cooking made into modern masterpieces.
- Pizzeria: Grab a slice of your favourite pizza, topped with a lively atmosphere or choose from a wide variety of antipasti and pasta. This is casual dining at its finest.
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Steam bath
- Beauty salon
- Tennis court
- Water sports
- Airport transportation
- Currency exchange
- Safe deposit box
- Medical assistance
- Laundry service
- Dry cleaning service
- Tour desk
- Luggage storage
- Shopping arcade
- Gift shop
- Car rental
- Express check-in/out
- Reception desk
- Room service
FACILITIES FOR CHILDRENS: